Saturday 24 December 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE COLD END

 

I thought I would write a quick message on here to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and thankyou for continuing to read the website/blog. 

As many of you will know I did consider packing it all in around the end of October but thankfully I am still continuing to film and photograph games (although not as many as I used to) as well as put up articles on here about local and sometimes not so local non-league football. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but most importantly at this time of year get out on Boxing Day and beyond to see some non-league football. There are some amazing games to look forward too including many local derby games which will attract some decent crowds.


No comments:

Post a Comment