Friday 4 September 2009

The cold end's bet....

My record this season is rubbish with a 100% loosing run since the website began. Tomorrow I'm going for a four-fold with bwin.com across four leagues playing it "safe" by going for favourites:

Thamesmead Town had a great result at Northwood and should have enough to beat a faltering Ilford side at home (as the director has stated)

Windsor & Eton have made a great start to the Southern S&W division and should be able to beat Bridgewater Town at home. The Royalists have won 2 out of 2 so far at home in the league and also underlined their good home form by beating Bowers & Pitsea in the FA Cup.

Chelmsford City host St Albans City in the Blue Square South, Chelmsford are usually strong at home and haven't really got going this season, I'm counting on them to win tomorrow versus The Saints.

Notts County blew me out last week but I'm counting on them getting back to winning ways by beating league newcomers Burton Albion at Meadow Lane.

This pays 7.56 with http://www.bwin.com/

Regular readers of the cold end will know to take my advice with a pinch of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment