Thursday 14 October 2010

THE DIRECTOR GOES BIG ON A TROPHY FIVE-FOLD

The trophy odd’s have been priced up on Bwin and I’m going for a 13/1 five-fold featuring four home wins and away victory for Lowestoft.


First up, Bury Town host Barton Rovers. Bury have been consistently strong over the last few years and should have no problem seeing off a hard-working Barton side at 9/20.

Carshalton entertain Ryman North’s Ilford and again, it is hard to see where a giant-killing could come from. I’m backing the home side at 1/2

Next up is the potential banana-skin of the bet in my opinion. Wealdstone host Adam Lee’s young Potters Bar side who go in to the game with nothing to lose. It is the last chance of some prize money though for the Stones and I’m backing Gordon Bartlett’s strongest side to nick this one at 13/20

Harlow have made some decent signings this week and none of the new boys are Trophy tied. I therefore believe they look good value for a home win against Bedford Town at 9/10

Finally, Needham Market play host to Lowestoft in what should be a great game. I was going to avoid this one as I think it may be tight, however, Lowestoft at odds against (11/10) cannot be missed.

Overall a £10 stake will return £143

Good Luck and gamble responsibly

thedirector

No comments:

Post a Comment