1) Sat 5th Dec - CARSHALTON ATHLETIC 2 - 4
2) Sat 12th Dec - Whitstable Town Ryman One 3 - 4
3) Sat 19th Dec - SITTINGBOURNE 2 - 6
4) Sun 27th Dec - Worthing 0 - 5
5) Sat 2nd Jan - HASTINGS UNITED 0 - 4
6) Sat 9th Jan - Walton & Hersham 2 - 3
7) Sat 16th Jan - CHIPSTEAD 1 - 3
8) Sat 23rd Jan - Herne Bay 0 - 7
9) Sat 6th Feb - Faversham Town 0 - 2
10) Sat 20th Feb- Ramsgate 1 - 8
11) Sat 27th Feb - HERNE BAY 0 - 3
12) Tue 1st Mar - HYTHE TOWN 0 - 3
13) Sat 5th Mar - Chipstead 1 - 2
Peacehaven and Telscombe still haven't recorded a win or draw since Saturday 28th November when they beat Three Bridges 2-0 at Piddinghoe Avenue.
This Saturday they welcome Tooting and Mitcham United to the Sussex coast before Molesey visit on Tuesday evening. The Terrors are in sixteenth position and haven't been able to get any sort of consistency over the season. Their last ten results read WWDLDWLLLW with last Saturday's 0-1 result at play-off chasing Ramsgate one of their best of the season so far.
Molesey are in tenth place and still have a chance of qualifying for the play-offs being only five points off of fifth position. They have won six of their last ten league games. If they are going to make it into the top five they will need to win Tuesday nights game.
Totting will include their twenty year old striker Marcel Barrington in their squad. He has recently been called up by the Guyana National Team for the two games that they are playing later this month in the CFU Caribbean Cup against Anguilla and Puerto Rico. Barrington has played for Stoke City and Leicester City where he was part of the u21 development squad last season as well as spending some time on loan at Nuneaton and Bishops Stortford last season. He already has one International Cap to his name coming on as substitute in a World Cup qualifier against St Vincent & The Grenadines.