|WINGATE AND FINCHLEY||22||+12||39||10|
|BOGNOR REGIS TOWN||21||+13||38||10|
|HAMPTON AND RICHMOND BOROUGH||21||+11||37||11|
|EAST THURROCK UNITED||21||+16||34||13|
|BURGESS HILL TOWN||23||-3||32||8|
Dulwich Hamlet currently lead the Ryman Premier Division but Tonbridge Angels, Bognor Regis Town, Hampton and Richmond, Leiston, Grays Athletic and even Staines Town (currently in 16th placed) can all go ahead of the South London side IF they win all their games in hand. Both Kingstonian and Wingate & Finchley can go level with Hamlet if they both win their game in hand over them. The form side of the division are Needham Market who have five wins and one draw in their last six games - this came after The Marketmen won just one game in their opening 17 games. Lewes are rock bottom on just seven points -They are now 17 points away from 20th place and out of the bottom four.
POINTS PER GAME LEAGUE TABLE
TOP TEN ONLY
|POSITION||TEAM||POINTS PER GAME|
|3||BOGNOR REGIS TOWN||1.81|
|4=||WINGATE & FINCHLEY||1.77|
|6=||HAMPTON & RICHMOND||1.76|
|9||EAST THURROCK UNITED||1.62|
SOME RANDOM FACTS AND FIGURES ABOUT THE SEASON SO FAR
* Climbing up the table? - VCD have earned 68.75% of their points total in their last six games.
* Dropping down the table? - CANVEY ISLAND have earned only 10.81% of their points total in their last six games with LEISTON at 13.51%
* LEWES are the only side without a home league win. They have played 10 games at The Dripping Pan with only two draws and eight defeats.
* ENFIELD TOWN have only hit the back of the net three times away from Donkey Lane in eight league games. Their goal scoring tally for those matches reads 00010200. Amazingly only TONBRIDGE ANGELS (5), WINGATE & FINCHLEY (10), BOGNOR REGIS TOWN (8) and LEISTON (9) have a better defensive record on their travels - Town have only conceded 12 goals.
* FARNBOROUGH are still without a win away from home. They have just one point from a possible thirty on offer on the road which came in a 1-1 draw at BRENTWOOD TOWN last Saturday.
* DULWICH HAMLET and EAST THURROCK UNITED have scored the most goals with a total of 49. The Essex side have got their total in just 21 games compared to Hamlet which puts them at 2.33 goals scored per game marginally ahead of Hamlet on 2.13 goals per game (23 games).
* LEWES have let in the most goals conceding 53 in 23 games.
* TONBRIDGE ANGELS have the best defence at present letting in just 17 goals in their 21 games played.
FORTHCOMING KEY GAMES
Saturday 12th December
HAMPTON & RICHMOND BOROUGH v GRAYS ATHLETIC
Can Hampton build upon their excellent come back versus Enfield Town last weekend. A win could put them in a play-off position depending on other results. Since winning at Lesiton and Canvey Island in early September Athletic have only played three times away from home in the league due to their involvement in the FA Cup and Trophy. They have lost 3-0 at Leatherhead and 3-2 at Wingate & Finchley followed by a 2-2 draw at Hendon on Saturday.
Tuesday 15th December
HAMPTON AND RICHMOND BOROUGH v BOGNOR REGIS TOWN
The Beavers will be very happy with six points from their two forthcoming home games. Bognor will be very tough opponents for the Middlesex side.
Saturday 19th December
BILLERICAY TOWN v BOGNOR REGIS TOWN
Another tough away trip for Bognor. Both teams will not want to lose this game.
GRAYS ATHLETIC v DULWICH HAMLET
A tough trip for Dulwich and a game Grays will need to win to keep in touch with the play-off and possible title race.
Tuesday 22nd December
BILLERICAY TOWN v GRAYS ATHLETIC
A massive Essex derby game at New Lodge
Saturday 26th December
DULWICH HAMLET v KINGSTONIAN
A boxing day clash that both teams will want to win. This should attract a decent crowd to Champion Hill.
Tuesday 29th December
WINGATE AND FINCHLEY v ENFIELD TOWN
The real North London Derby - The Towner's will want to do the double over their rivals following the 2-0 win at Donkey Lane earlier in the season.
2016 kicks off with a massive game at Longmeadow when Tonbridge Angels welcome Dulwich Hamlet on Saturday 2nd January. Could the result of this game influence where the title ends up at the end of the season?