Wednesday 26 July 2017

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME - THE COLD END IS EIGHT YEARS OLD

Back in July 2009 The Cold End was born as a website mostly dedicated to my team Enfield Town Football Club - It has since developed into a website focusing on the local non-league game in and around North London and Hertfordshire. Whilst, due to family and work commitments, I haven't been able to get to as many games as I'd like to over the past season I hope I have continued to provide some good articles and news about the game we all love. 

Thank-you all for your continued support and as ever a huge thank you to Mrs Cold End for all your help and for putting up with my hobby. 

The Cold End will continue to be 100% independent, advert free, not for profit and just for the love of our game. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Do keep it up. You are becoming a very important source of information!

    ReplyDelete