NO GOALS SCORED minus 2
NO GOALS LET IN minus 2
0-0 DRAW minus 1
GOALS SCORED/LET IN
4 or more +4
Two out of two for the system so far..but only time will tell if it's a good one. Below are the National League fixtures for Bank Holiday Monday which shows Woking (five out of six of their matches have resulted in over 2.5 goals) v Chester (five out of six of their matches also) as the top rated game. Searching around the web I currently can't find the odds for over 2.5 in this game so we'll see on Monday. Below are also some random facts and statistics on the current National League -
|BOREHAM WOOD v MAIDSTONE UNITED||20|
|BRAINTREE TOWN v TORQUAY UNITED||14|
|BROMLEY v EASTLEIGH||17|
|DOVER ATHLETIC v ALDERSHOT TOWN||17|
|FOREST GREEN ROVERS v SOUTHPORT||19|
|LINCOLN CITY v GATESHEAD||19|
|NORTH FERRIBY UNITED v BARROW||18|
|SOLIHULL MOORS v MACCLESFIELD TOWN||14|
|SUTTON UNITED v DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE||10|
|TRANMERE ROVERS v GUISELEY||18|
|WOKING v CHESTER||22|
|WREXHAM v YORK CITY||10|
RECORD OF THE OVER 2.5 GOALS SYSTEM
RED DENOTES WINNING SELECTION
|20/8/2016||LINCOLN CITY v SOUTHPORT||21||7/10||4-0|
|27/8/2016||GUISELEY v BROMLEY||22||8/11||1-4|
|29/8/2016||WOKING v CHESTER||22|
* Wrexham are the lowest scorers on 4 goals - The Welsh sides scoring record in the league so far is 0,3, 0, 1, 0 and 0.
* Tranmere Rovers v Guiseley is top v bottom. The away side have lost all six of their games so far with Rovers dropping their first points of the season in the 1-1 draw with Southport on Saturday. Guiseley have scored in five of their six games only failing to register versus Dagenham and Redbridge. No surprises to see Tranmere 4/11 on for this game with an away victory at 8/1. Tranmere are the only unbeaten team left in the division.
* After a defeat and a draw in their opening games Forest Green Rovers are starting to show why they were pre-season favourites for the title winning four games in a row. They are odds on at 2/5 to win at home versus Southport on Bank Holiday Monday.
* FOUR TEAMS - Guiseley, Macclesfield Town, Lincoln City and Dagenham & Redbridge are the only sides left to register a draw after six games played.
* Home teams like to score? In the first round of matches only three of the twelve home sides failed to score and from then on it's been 1/12, 1/12, 2/12, 1/12 and on Saturday no home team failed to score in the games played.