Welcome to another new feature on The Cold End. Every Thursday we will publish five statistics/facts about teams from the Ryman Premier Division which may or may not help you in selecting teams that might win their games. Remember this website promotes responsible gambling.
1) Dulwich Hamlet are the form side of the division having won six out of six league games. Will they will find it a difficult trip to Bognor Regis Town who have won five and lost one of their last six games? The Rocks are considered 'in-form' as well they have won five in six BUT four of those have come against teams in the bottom half of the table being Hampton (15th), Cray (24th), Enfield Town (21st) and Thamesmead Town (23rd) as well as Kingstonian (3rd). The Rocks only just scrapped a win at Thamesmead in midweek with a last minute penalty kick making the score 1-2.
2) Maidstone United (5 wins, 3 draws and no defeats at home) host Leiston (2 wins, 1 draw and 5 defeats from 8 away games). Leiston's two away wins have come against Carshalton (22nd) and East Thurrock United (18th). The Sones have only conceded six goals in their eight home league games. Four of these came in one game in the 4-4 draw against Harrow Borough.
3) Cray Wanderers (seven away league games, seven defeats) go to Lowestoft Town who recorded an impressive 3-0 home win over in-form AFC Hornchurch last Saturday. The Wands have conceded 30 goals in those seven games with The Trawlerboys on six wins out of eight home league games. Could The Wands reverse the form? It all points towards a home victory.
4) Margate have only scored three times in their last six league games. They travel to Kingstonian who have won six of seven home league games and have scored twelve goals in their last six league games.
5) Wingate and Finchley have hit a bit of form of late winning three from six against Thamesmead Town, Harrow Borough and Bognor Regis Town. They are at home against East Thurrock United who have only one win versus Cray Wanderers (24th) in their last eight games.
Each weekend The Cold End will attempt to predict the outcome of the Ryman Premier matches. Here are my selections for the weekend minus the Enfield Town v Harrow Borough game as I like many fans can't bet on my own team.
BILLERICAY TOWN v BURY TOWN - DRAW
BOGNOR REGIS TOWN v DULWICH HAMLET - AWAY
CANVEY ISLAND v HAMPTON AND RICHMOND BOROUGH - DRAW
ENFIELD TOWN v HARROW BOROUGH - n/a
GRAYS ATHLETIC v LEWES - DRAW
HENDON v METROPOLITAN POLICE - HOME
KINGSTONIAN v MARGATE - HOME
LOWESTOFT TOWN v CRAY WANDERERS - HOME
MAIDSTONE UNITED v LEISTON - HOME
THAMESMEAD TOWN v AFC HORNCHURCH - AWAY
WEALDSTONE v CARSHALTON ATHLETIC - HOME
WINGATE AND FINCHLEY v EAST THURROCK UNITED - HOME
An accumulator bet on the above results with bet365.com will give you odds of around 3140/1 so is it worth a £1 bet? We'll see on Saturday at 5pm.