RYMAN PREMIER DIVISION CURRENT TABLE
BOTTOM NINE ONLY
cs - clean sheets, fts - games failed to score, GSPG & GCPG - average goals scored and conceded per game
|18||WINGATE & FINCHLEY||12||3||3||6||15||21||-6||12||DWLLLW||25.00%||2||3||1.25||1.75|
Some random statistics and facts
* Enfield Town are the only side in the bottom nine not to record a clean sheet as yet.
* Enfield Town have the best goals scored per game average in the bottom nine at 1.38 goals.
* Enfield Town have the third highest goals conceded per game at 2.31 goals conceded per game. which only beats the bottom two teams at present being Thamesmead Town (2.69 goals) and Cray Wanderers (3.58).
* Enfield Town and Leiston are the only teams in the bottom nine not to win in their last six league games.
* Met Police, Thamesmead Town and Cray Wanderers have the most games (6) where they have failed to score.
* Hampton and Richmond (4) have the most clean sheets and the highest win% out of the last six games played at 50%.
The league is of a different make-up this season with 24 team competing and not the 22 that have been for the past few seasons where teams would of had to finish in 18th place to avoid relegation aside from last season when only two teams went down. The average win percentage to finish in eighteenth place since 2007/08 has been 28.97% which equates to winning 13.32 of the 46 league games played this season in order to hopefully finish somewhere above the bottom four. To make it simpler we'll round that figure up to fourteen meaning Enfield Town have to win eleven out of their remaining thirty-three league games which is a win percentage of 33.33% or to put it another way one out of every three games played. It all depends on other results but this is what the statistics say!! (you with me so far??) Every game is crucial but we'll focus on the next six games for the bottom nine teams below which show the games not getting any easier for the Town with trips to Lewes and Maidstone United who are the only sides with unbeaten home league records! The home games versus local rival's Wingate and Finchley and then Harrow Borough after these could be really crucial. COME ON YOU TOWN!!!
THE NEXT SIX GAMES
*note - Wingate and Thamesmead shown seven games
|DATE||HARROW||HAMPTON||WINGATE||MET POLICE||ENFIELD TOWN||LEISTON||CARSHALTON||THAMESMEAD||CRAY|
|26/10/13||-||-||BOGNOR||Carshalton||Maidstone United||East Thurrock||MET POLICE||Hendon||BURY TOWN|
|2/11/13||CRAY||AFC HORNCHURCH||Enfield Town||EAST THURROCK||WINGATE||DULWICH HAMLET||Margate||Canvey Island||Harrow|
|5/11/13||Hampton||HARROW||-||-||-||-||-||BOGNOR REGIS TOWN|
|9/11/13||Enfield Town||Canvey Island||EAST THURROCK||Hendon||HARROW BOROUGH||Maidstone United||Wealdstone||AFC HORNCHURCH||Lowestoft Town|
|16/11/13||THAMESMEAD TOWN||ENFIELD TOWN||Bury Town||CANVEY ISLAND||Hampton||BOGNOR REGIS TOWN||GRAYS ATHLETIC||Harrow Borough||HENDON|
|23/11/13||Canvey Island||-||CRAY||-||DULWICH HAMLET||Wealdstone||Thamesmead||CARSHALTON||Wingate|